Highland Village Property Management
Let us manage your Highland Village rental property
Great service is the primary differentiator between management companies. Some deliver it, most don't. Our focus is to provide a personal touch to each of our owners through fast leasing, quality management, and excellent pricing. Click here for a detailed flyer.
Highlight of Our Services
Fast Leasing, Good Tenants +
Owning an investment property and watching it sit vacant is extremely frustrating. We have an arsenal of methods to get you good quality tenants as quickly as possible. We use a combination of traditional methods (sign in yard, agent communications) and modern methods (MLS, 3rd-party site postings, this web site). Once an application is received, tenants will go through a detailed screening process prior to being approved. Also, we stay in contact with you during the leasing process with regular updates
Excellent Pricing +
Don't be fooled by management companies who quote low management fees, only to "nickel and dime" you with additional fees for services that should be included. Also, we DO NOT charge you when your property is vacant. This gives us incentive to get you a tenant. That is why our pricing structure is designed so that we don't get paid unless you are getting paid. The following pricing structure makes us unique:
- No fees charged when the property is vacant.
- No eviction fees--only actual expenses are passed through to owners.
- No repair coordination fees--only actual repair costs are pass through to owners.
- We charge a very low leasing fee of 50% of one month's rent and 10% for renewals
- We charge a management fee that varies depending on the number of units managed.
- We charge no other fees.
Consider us to manage your property. Are you managing your property yourself but tired of the hassles? Or, do you have an average property manager who does not maintain the property or communicate with you? These are some key areas where we provide real value as your property manager.
Quality Management +
Our management approach places our owners in the driver's seat, giving them choices that our competitors don't offer. Yes, each month we collect rents for our owners and send them the proceeds, but that is not all we do. Our goal is for our owners to have peace of mind, knowing their property is in good hands. We provide open communications, fair but firm rent collection, repair coordination, monthly and annual statements, HOA / city code issue resolution, and eviction services. We work hard to keep our owners up-to-speed and are available 7 days a week.
We utilize a multi-pronged approach when marketing your property. This includes a sign in the yard, listing in the MLS, and exposure across multiple web sites. Also, we partner with other area property managers to exchange tenants for mutual benefit. With a vacancy rate of 2 - 4%, we get results!
You care about your property and want good tenants who will pay the rent on time and keep up with maintenance. One bad tenant can kill your cash flow. That is why we go beyond simple credit checks and carefully review a number of tenant credentials:
- credit checks
- criminal history checks
- sex offender database scan
- previous rental history
- employment verification
By keeping the bad tenants out, we protect your investment and cut down on the probability of evictions, tenant damages, and (thus) your expenses.
Accounting, Rent Collection and Disbursement+
As a property owner, you are the boss . . .
- Rent Collection: Our tenants have multiple ways to deliver the rent. We use a fair but firm approach to rent collection and get our owners in the loop when necessary.
- Accounting: Our owners receive a monthly statement which can be delivered either via regular mail or paperless (with emailed statements/receipts and direct deposit of funds). Annual statements are delivered each year.
- Evictions: Because of our careful screening techniques, we have very few evictions. However, we do perform evictions if necessary at no extra charge.
Inquire About Our Services
Highland Village Area Information
Highland Village incorporated as a city February 1963. It included 516 residents in the 1970 census, but the opening of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport helped spur massive growth in the city's population: 3,246 in 1980, 7,027 in 1990, 12,173 in 2000, and 15,056 in 2010. The city remains a primarily residential area, though more business development is occurring. Source